With responsibility we build and enrich the experience, ambitions and commitment of our predecessors.
Life is a balance of good opportunities and moments that test us. But most important on this path are the people we share memories with and create plans for the future.
May 18th, 1989 was a turning point in Slovene management. On that day 170 Slovene managers established their first association and committed themselves to developing professional and ethical management. Today the story of the Managers’ Association is written by more than 1100 of its members.
In these last 25 years there have been a lot of turning points in the association, a lot of bold moves, ambitious plans, challenges and tests, victories and pleasant surprises. This dynamic quarter of a century is what gives us the energy and motivation for our further steps.
History of Managers' Association of Slovenia in numbers:
- 11 Presidents of the Managers' Association of Slovenia
- 15 recipients of recognition for lifelong work in the field of management
- more than 30 recipients of the Manager of the Year award
- more than 15 recipients of the Young Manager award
- more than 25 recipients of the recognition of the Women Manager friendly company
- more than 40 recipients of Artemida award
- over 400 events, meetings, consultations, trainings
- more than 1080 different members of the Managers' Association of Slovenia